Without data you’re just another person with an opinion…use your data to tell a story!
Schools are required to manage and report on a whole range of data.
- Student Information – student’s welfare and the student’s education
- Families information – contact details and payment of tuition fees
- Financial information – financial performance, budgeting and forecasting, statutory reporting, tax etc.
- Operational information – building projects, facility management, marketing activity, IT management etc.
- Strategic information – compliance and risk management, strategic planning, contingency planning etc.
The school Student and Finance Information Systems play a critical part in the accuracy and effectiveness of these reports. Being able to extract and report with accurate data is an absolute priority in the effective management of the school. Business Managers and their teams must easily be able to provide the information required, when required. The format of the reports is essential too. All reports must be presented in visually pleasing format, must be suitable for the stakeholder audience and must tell a clear story with a balance of summary and depth of information. Schools need timely and accurate reports that looks forward and helps Leadership make decisions and this is not always possible by just using the standard reports from the systems.
How can Cole’s Software Professional Services team help? We can work with your team and systems to help develop:
- Financial reporting
- Statutory reporting systems
- Student reporting
- Executive and Board reporting
- Key Performance Indicator summaries
- One-page plans and reporting
- Dynamic dashboards
To discuss how we can assist with telling your school’s story, call our Software Professional Services team on 1300 696 456.